Study in USA: According to the US News and World Report’s Top Ten Universities, American schools account for six of the world’s top ten universities: Universities in the U.S.A attract international students for many reasons. The statistics say that over 500,000 international students are pursuing their higher education degrees in the U.S. There are over two thousand colleges and universities in America. They’re located in areas ranging from small, rural towns to large, busy cities. They may be near the coast, in the middle of farm land or close to mountains. Some are known for intellectualism, or a strong arts scene or fantastic sports teams. Each institution boasts strengths in different academic areas, and they may even offer courses that you can’t find at schools in your home country.
- Scholarship, fee waiver offered by USA institutions.
- Easy transfer of course/ institution.
- Learn more than just academic theory – develop independence and confidence.
- Part-time on-campus work up to 20hrs during study.
- No country in the world has more higher education institutions than the United States of America.
- Furthermore, most American colleges and universities offer first-class educational programs with highly qualified professors.
- The American institutions, through its innovative scholarship programs, have been allowing international students to obtain benefits traditionally limited to American residents.
- One of the most important benefits of studying in USA is the high number of academic options offered to students. A student may study everything from consumer marketing to physical education. Because U.S. possesses number of resources, almost every field of study is available in the country.